The two-day training program would help you gain a vital understanding of the auto retail industry. Furthermore, after successfully completing the training, you will have the confidence and knowledge to get hired in lucrative dealership jobs. We will help you take control of your earning potential.
You will learn:
- Benefits of working in the car business: Income opportunity and growth potential
- Intro to selling: 10 steps to car sales
- How to increase sales through referrals
- Finance and Insurance (F&I) department know-hows
- Selling and objection handling
- Interview preparation
- Possibility of job referral and placement
- New relationships in the industry
- Certification of completion
Training will be held in the early Fall, in Washington state (Pierce County). You will get complete information on the time and location by email after you apply. Notably, to maintain efficiency and quality, seats are limited and will be filled on a first-come basis. Enroll now to save your spot.
Social distancing will be maintained and sanitizers will available on the site.
Please complete your registration by filling in the details below:
- 18 years of age or older
- A resume (Optional)
If you have any questions regarding the training program, write to us email@example.com
PRO Consulting LLC reserves the complete right to disqualify or decline admission to any candidate if deemed so by the management without the requirement to give any notice or explanation. We do not guarantee job placement. We will not bear any accommodation or travel expense for this training. Your contact information is solely collected for the purpose of training registration and job referral.
Share on social media: